Miss World has created “Beauty with a Purpose National Ambassador” in many countries and our Indian American representative from Washington state Shree Saini is selected as the American BWAP National Ambassador.
Beauty with a Purpose is the service aspect of the Miss World organization. BWAP has fundraised 1.3 billion dollars for thousands of charities around our world.
Shree takes to social media to note: “Best win in life is being of service to others every single day. BWAP has been my BEACON OF HOPE since I was a little girl. Being able to serve led me to overcome many struggles in my life and focus on how I can uplift others, instead of my own hardships.”
Shree Saini competition award list includes
- Winner of Miss World America Beauty with a Purpose National Ambassador
- Winner of Top 10 In the Nation
- Winner of Miss World America 202O recognition by Julia Morley, the CEO of Miss World Organization for My BWAP Service Projects
- Winner of “$2000 BWAP Service Funds Award” from Mrs. Julia Morley
- Winner of “Miss World America People’s Choice 2020”
- Winner of “Miss World America Social Media Influencer Challenge 2020”
Shree notes in her posts, she lost her Top 5 position due to 1 point. After Top 1O, scores were not cumulative from interview, dance, and 14 total submissions.
“I’ve dedicated my life to service and BWAP inspired me to start creating positive change 1O years ago by serving over 1OO nonprofits. This is all possible thanks to Mrs. Julia Morley, who started the BWAP service aspect of the pageant in over 15O countries,” says Shree on Instagram @ShreeSaini
Shree Saini thanked Miss World, Miss World America, all supporters, contestants, and her fans from across the world in India, Guyana, South Africa, Malaysia, New Zealand, UK, Australia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka etc.
“I will continue to be a vessel of change every day for the rest of my life,” says Shree Saini